Educates. Supports. Connects.
Helping you and your family plan for long term care.
“It’s people like [our case manager] that help us, as a family, cope with the changes and decisions that have to be made for our loved ones. She’s like a dear friend coming to sit at the table and help us through the steps. I wouldn’t have known where to turn without her.”
CVAA Options Counseling can provide the information you need to understand your options and the support to make the best choices for short term assistance and future care needs.
Your Options Counselor Can:
- work with you to identify your needs and preferences for assistance
- provide you with information and options for your current or future care needs
- help you to develop a plan as you explore options and consider the benefits and limitations of each choice
- make referrals to services you choose, and when needed, connect you with a Case Manager who can provide on-going support and follow up
- help families and caregivers understand the range of care settings, services, and support programs
- facilitate family conversations about ongoing and future care needs
For more information about CVAA Options Counseling call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119.